WDC Doors Direct is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Whenever you provide personal information, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with the laws concerning the protection of personal information. WDC (ANGLIA) LIMITED is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10305219 whose registered office is at Prospect House, 28 Great Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 3AB, England, trading as ‘WDC Doors Direct’ (“WDC”). For the purposes of all applicable data protection laws and regulations (“Data Protection Laws”), WDC is the ‘data controller’.
Information we may collect
We may collect personal information about you, including:
- Your name;
- Postal address;
- Email address; and
- Telephone numbers (including mobile).
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, and browser plug-in types and versions. Information about your visit(s) to the Website may also be collected.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to process order requests;
- to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to allow us to operate the Website efficiently;
- any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
- to keep the Website secure.
We may, where we have your permission, also use the information collected to:
- provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional emails;
- keep you up to date with features on the Website; and
- permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services they feel may interest you (a list of such third parties are available on request).
You can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required, or as stated in the contract you have with us.
Please note that we will be unable to process any orders if you do not provide us with your name, address and contact details.
Protecting your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have procedures in place to try and prevent any unauthorised access or disclosures and to safeguard and keep secure the information that we collect online. However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
Transfer of data outside of the EU
We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
Sharing your information with others
However, sometimes we may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about the Website. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website; and
- if WDC is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please advise us of the corrections or updated details as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com or by sending a letter to us at WDC Doors Direct, 2 Nelsons Loke, Great Ellingham, NR17 1HG.
You may request details of the information that we hold about you under Data Protection Laws by sending us a request by email or in writing. We may make a reasonable charge for information requests and will require proof of your identity via approved photographic identification before any searches are undertaken.
Last updated June 2017